Hello Hello,
I just got back from Rochester this morning from the Thanksgiving holiday. I had a wonderful time catching up with my family and slowing down the pace of life for awhile. My mother, being the excellent cook that she is, made a wonderful meal. It was also nice to see my grandparents while I was home and catch up with friends and old neighbors. This year, I have so much to be thankful for in no particular order:
1. A family who is healthy & happy
2. Grandparents still living
3. A boyfriend who loves me (most days. :) ) and who is now with me more often.
4. Friends I can rely on when things get hard
5. Two great roomates
6. A beautful house
7. A Job
8. Traveling - Hilton Head, Miami, the Shore, Alexandria, Atlantic City, NYC, Baltimore
Some days I catch myself missing my life in Rochester, but then I read above, and I realize how truely blessed I have been this year. I couldnt ask for more.
I hope this finds you all having a wonderful Holiday season. Make sure to count your blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment