Monday, February 21, 2011

Utah.. better late then never

So, I've been procrastinating writing my blog about my vacation to Utah becuase I have a lot to say about it and writing it all down seems like a lot of work everytime I consider doing it. I have decided to go with the highlighter version since I have some extra time on President's Day at work.


On the last week in January my family went to Park City, UT for the Sundance Film Fest and a week of skiing. We had a great time, we skiied two different slopes and each day the skiing was perfect powder and the weather was sunny. We skiied Park City & Deer Valley, out of the two I think I liked Deer Valley better, the skiing was a little easier, and the trails were beautiful. Although, you cant really go wrong when skiing out west.



Park City is a cute little town with shops and restaurants. A few of the days we just walked up and down the street looking at stores, getting food, and looking for celebs who were there for the Sundance Film Fest. I met/saw/or took a picture with the following people: Paul Rudd, Ross the Intern, Carmen Electra, James Franco, Ashton Kutcher, Demi Moore, Elizabeth Banks and Taylor Armstrong from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. It was so exciting to be there with the celebs and all the stuff going on. The town had a great energy, and its nice to roll in the fast lane with the A listers every once and awhile.. hahah.

It was so nice to get to spend a week with my family, enjoying the sunshine, and out of my cubicle. I am definitely planning on going back next year. I didnt catch any of the Sundance movies that were playing so I'd like to go back and do that. If you are looking for something different, I would definitely recommend checking out Utah.

xoxo.

1 comment:

Toni said...

Beautiful! Sounds like a great vacation :)

background