Man these days are rolling around faster and faster!
Nov 14th: Today I am thankful that I get to go home in 10 days. Cant wait to see the family and some high school friends. Dorothy said it best, there is no place like home.
Nov 15th: Today I am thankful that I have almost survived living alone. Never thought it is something I would attempt or enjoy. But, it hasnt been as bad as I expected and at times I really like calling my own shots, finding things exactly like I left them when I get home, and watching whatever I want on TV with no one there to tell me that I cant. Having Joe potentially move in soon is exciting to me and scary at the same time, because I am going to have to give up complete control of my space.
Nov 16th: Today I am thankful there are weekends to end horrible weeks of work.
Nov 17th: Today I am thankful to be going over Joes house to a nice meal he is cooking for me. Its great to not have to cook for yourself every once and a while.
Nov 18th Today I am thankful to have a weekend where nothing is planned. I am looking forward to relaxing and doing whatever strikes me at the moment.
Nov 19th: Today I am thankful for my friend Allie. She is my only friend at work and always there for me. She is one of my few friends that I can always count on if I want to do something spur of the moment. She is the easiest person to make plans with.
Nov 20th: Today I am thankful for my mom teaching me how to be both domestic and handy. This weekend I made a Christmas wreath, cleaned the house, self-cleaned the oven, did laundry, hung Christmas lights and whipped up homemade vodka sauce. Productivity to the max.
No comments:
Post a Comment