Monday, August 25, 2008

Just another Manic Monday

Today brings up the major question: what would you do if you knew you would not fail? I've been struggling through a lot of this lately in many aspects of my life. Letting go of old habbits, stepping outside the box, have been in the forefront. I feel like a lot of the time as we go through our lives, we go with what we know - whats comfortable, safe. Whether it be in old friends, marriages, boyfriends/girlfriend, if you look around, you will find most the world playing it safe. I feel like lately Im done with comfortable and safe. We get one chance to make it great - and so from now on I am trying to step outside comfortable. 
On a side note as I push to finish the last parts of the CPA exam. It has been almost a year since the beginning and I am so close at this point, yet so far. I still have one score outstanding, and am taking another on Friday. The scores will come simultaneously and it will either be great success or epic failure! At this point, Im struggling for motivation. I cant imagine what it feels like to come home from work and not feel obligated to study. To be albe to sit and relax is a luxury I have not had in quite some time. I am so fortunate to have a great job, but sometimes I wonder. If I wasnt playing it safe - what would I want to do instead?


No comments:

background