Thursday, August 28, 2008

If at first you dont succeed, try try again

Welp, as noted in my previous post, I was waiting for an exam score, and had another scheduled for tomorrow. I found out my outstanding score yesterday: FAILURE -74. This is the third time I have failed this exam by one lousy point. I guess there is a fine line between success and failure - as apparent by my recent test scores. I am nearing the edge of insanity with this exam. I have never studied so hard for anything in my life with such little reward. Yes, this is a distinguishing mark of my profession and therefore, they want to keep it exclusive but I really believe that if you are that close, that many times, that should count from something!!

I am not really sure what to think about my exam tomorrow. I want to believe that failing one part of the exam has no bearing on this exam. But in this case, I feel like low confidence will play a roll. I am going to continue to keep trying, because if you know me well, then you know that I dont give up easily. A friend reminded me the other day that the best things in life, the ones I appreciate the most, are the things I've fought tooth and nail to get. I deffinately agree with that statement; everything that has come difficult to me in my life has helped to shape me into the girl I am today. The things I remember most, are the times when I rose up after adversity and succeeded. I cant help but feel though like one thing is true. You can put yourself on the right track in life, but you will get run over if you just sit there. It seems like we always have to keep fighting, planning our next move, and hopefully in the end we come out successful, in whatever we deem our personal success to be. Lets hope a combination of hardwork and luck will get me though this. 
Better get some sleep tomorrows a big day!

No comments:

background