Another month gone by, cant believe it time is passing quicker then I can keep up with. Lets see the last month has pretty much consisted of working. I know I say that all the time, but lately the hours have been rediculous. I get home most night around 10pm and have been working on Saturdays for the last month. I am not complaining, because with the state of the economy I am thankful and lucky to have a job as my company has laid off around 200 people in the last month.
On the personal front here are some new occurances:
I HAVE DECIDED TO BUY A HOUSE!! I know.. major step into adulthood but with mortgage rates at almost 4%.. I cant pass up this opportunity. Sara and I will be moving in July into my very first home and I am super excited. I have appointments set up with my realator thoughout the next few weeks and hopefully I can find a really cute house. I will keep you posted. I dont know.. I cant beleive we are getting to the point where we discuss mortgages, layoffs, engagements, financial situations of the economy. To think that I am almost 24 and a half is scary.. time just seems to fly alot faster these days.
Last weekend a few of us went bowling at Lucky Strike, it was a good time!! Here are a few snapshots:
Other then that I havent been doing much, this weekend we went to a BYOB for my friend Nikki's birthday. It was really nice to get out and get away from work for awhile. Unfortunatly I forgot my camera. :(
Thats all for now. xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment