Busy season is finally over, and you know what that means, back to the blogging. The most recent news here is that I puchased a house!! Sara and I had been looking for awhile, and we stumbled across this house a few blocks from where we live now. It is 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. It has a small fenced in yard, and a deck on the roof over lookng Manayunk! Its 2200 square feet. I am so excited, yet feel very nervous and grown up. I know it will all fall into place, but I have never made this large of a puchase before. At any rate, the inspection is this Saturday so I am hoping all goes well and we dont find any issues that would inhibit us from moving in. The closing date is June 26th, and it couldnt come sooner, Sara and I have had enough of the apartment! Below are some pics from the realators website. At the inspection I am going to take some pics of my own. House warming party plans to follow soon!
Front

Roof Deck

Porch

Powder Room

Kitchen

Master Bath

Living Room/Eat in Kitchen

More on the rest of life later this week!!
1 comment:
sooo CUTE!! I'm excited for you! Congrats
Post a Comment