So April was so busy that my blogging fell of the face of the planet. The first weekend in April, I went down to Baltimore for my college roomate, Micheles 25th birthday. Also in tow was my current roomate Sara, her boyfriend Steve, and Joe. So as not to invade Micheles space with that many people, we got a hotel. We had a great time. Michele rented a limo bus and we all went to a wine festival in Frederick, Md, a little outside of Baltimore.
The very next weekend I was off to NYC for my other college roomate, Toni's birthday. Due to a work commitment I didnt get down to NYC until early Saturday afternoon. Toni took me to a nice lunch at Le Pain Quotidein, a resturant much akin to Panera - but better. That evening, we had a nice dinner with Toni's NYC friends and headed out to a bar in her neighborhood. We ended up running into a bachelor party there, who paid for our drinks the entire night. Pretty sweet. Even if we are now "mid -20's" we still got it goin on. :)

On Sunday, I had to leave bright and early to go to the Phils game - Joe, Sara, Steve and I have season tickets this year. After like 3 hours of sleep I hopped a train to head back to Philly to meet up with them for the 1:05 game. Overall, a great weekend.

1 comment:
hellz yeah! you were a real champ - staying up until some ungodly hour of the morning and waking up at the crack of dawn to get back to philly. thanks for coming!!!!! love you :)
Post a Comment