Wednesday, December 8, 2010

100 Days To Bikini Ready


I realized today that I leave for Aruba in exactly 100 days. Now I've never been one to be obsessed with my body, I pretty much eat what I want when I want it. But then again, I've never been the girl with the rock hard abs either. I dont think I cared much when I went on vacation with my girlfriends, but something about this trip being with Joe has sparked my desire to look HOT in my bikini. Plus, I think working towards something always gives you better motivation when you hit the gym. Now that its cold outside and all the summer fun has come and gone, I have decided to go back on my crusade to hit the gym hard for the next 100 days.


Lets be honest I usually dont stick with my gym plans, but I talked to my mom about it and she made a great point, you have to act like going to the gym is not a choice, its something you have to do much like showing up for work on time. Maybe changing my mentality about it will help... but that remains to be seen. So wish me luck ladies and gentleman on my 100 day crusade to bikini ready.

Maybe as I get more into this I'll post weight loss results, but until I figure out if I can stick with this I dont want to embarrass myself! hahah.

xoxo




No comments:

background