Monday, December 20, 2010

This, That, and Another thing..

Well I am happy to report that on Friday Allie & I's tree won the office tree decorating contest. We received a $20 gift card to Dunkin Donuts awarded by the CEO.

On Saturday Joe came over, after he got back from Paduca, late Friday night. We exchanged gifts and went out to dinner @ Bone Fish Grill with Sara and Steve for a nice holiday meal. When we got back, we had every intention of going out to the bar, but we were all so full and tired that we decided to stay in and we got caught up watching the Titanic movie.. hahaha.

On Sunday, I wanted to bake some cookies to give out to a few of my coworkers, friends, and future in-laws (hahah I mean Joes parents). So I set out to the grocery store to buy the ingredients. I went to 3 supermarkets before I gave up on finding sprinkles. Everyone in the Philly area must have been baking cookies. I ended up going to a local bakery and bardering with them to give me a container full of sprinkles.. hahah. I made chocolate covered almond candies and coconut cookie bars. Everything came out good, but I am really not a fan of baking, as in it stresses me out. I am an amazing cook, but for some reason, a terrible baker. Oh well, luckily the recipes were easy enough that they were almost too easy to screw up. But, there was a few times I almost threw in the towel. Later that evening we went out to dinner with Joes family and went back to his house to exchange gifts with them. They got me a beautiful COACH scarf, which I really like.

Today is my last day of work. I head back to Rochester for the holidays tomorrow. I hope this finds you doing things that are full of Christmas cheer. Wishing you the best this season has to offer. xoxo.

Merry Christmas.

No comments:

background