Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Beginnng of a New Year


Hello all,

The beginning of 2011 has been eventful thus far. Since Joe was in Mexico for NYE, I spent the evening with Dan, my roomate, and her boyfriend. We went to a low key party in Manayunk which was nice and chill, just what I was looking for. Anyone who knows me knows that Dan and I have always had a good time together, nothing has changed there. Hahah. He is still one of my favorite people to hang out with, its always light, fun, easy and a good time.
Last weekend I went to NYC to meet my family for my dads birthday. We got tickets to see Spiderman on Broadway. The show was good, a lot of cool flying scenes and such. Although it was incredibly long, about 3 hours. It also kind of wavered back and forth between an action story and love story --- I think it needed to decide what it was going to try and be. After that we went to the top of the Empire State Bldg, which was cool, I had never done that before. It was snowing and cold up there, but the view was awesome. Also, we dined at Mario Bitali's Del Posto. The food was outstanding! We really enjoyed the five course authentic italian meal.
On Sunday, my mom and I met up with Toni for a day of "authentic NYC". We went shopping at cute little boutiques, ate NY bagels, got NY pizza, and had a wonderful time catching up. The first two weeks of 2011 have been wonderful, I am looking forward to many other wonderful things I have planned in the coming months. Will keep you posted ;)

No comments:

background