



All summer I was so busy I pretty much left my house as is becuase I was bouncing around doing fun things outside. Now that the winder months have set in, I have resumed making small changes to upgrade my house. Most recently, I had an electrician come in and install new recessed lighting in the kitchen, a new light in the dining area, a new fan in the family room, a new light in the entry way, dimmer switches to all of these, and a programmable thermostat. Also, he put in fan controls so I dont have to be standing on chairs to turn the fans on. I have entered the 21st century! I woke up this morning to a already warmed house (the new thermostat is programmable) and ran down stairs --flipped on the kitchen light, and made my coffee. It was a great feeling. Also for Christmas, my mom got me a new kitchen table and when I was home, I stole my grandmas tv cabinet to turn into a liquor cabinet. I got a cute mirror and some candle sconces to go over it, and the tv cabinet from the late 1980s has a new life! Here are some pictures of the renovations! What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment