Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Holler If Your Ready For Some Summer Nights~

AH! I have been so busy that my blogging has fallen off the face of the earth! The weekend after the 4th of July, my family went back to Rehoboth to visit my brothers beach house again.. this time Joe came and we had a great time and did much of the same things as we did during our last trip. A week or two after that, Joe and I went down to the shore to visit his family and gamble. We had a great time sitting on the beach and relaxing. We did loose money gambling, so that was a bummer but all and all was a great trip. So, that was July...

The first weekend in August Sara and Steve invited the Lehigh guys over (and me) for a housewarming party weekend at their new place. On Friday night a bunch of us went out to a few bars in their neighborhood in the city. The next day the boys did a sight seeing tour of Philly and Sara and I shopped and drank margaritas at El Vez, Steven Starr's mexican restaurant. On Saturday night we all went out to dinner together and then out to Plough & The Stars --my favorite old city bar! We had a great time checking out their new place and hanging out.

That brings me to last week. Last week I was in Mystic, CT again for work from Monday - Thursday. I usually dont like traveling for work, but I dont mind Mystic. It is so beautiful there, right on the CT sound. While I was there, I was able to fit in some good dinners, shopping, and a few dips in the hotel pool! Not a bad week at all. When I got back, I decided to make an impromptu trip to Rochester to go boating and visit my family. On Friday and Saturday we went boating, and although they were initially calling for rain, the weather held out for us. On Sunday, my mom and I went to the Canandaigua Reisling Festival and sampled many different Finger Lakes Wines and cheeses from around the country. We even got a sample of the Limited Edition Abbotts Reisling Custard! It was made with Reisling wine and was amazing! Yesterday I headed back to Philadelphia -- and resumed a normal routine. So thats that, 4 weeks packed into one blog. I hope to get back to normal now! Below is a picture of my marina in Sodus, NY at sunset, so pretty!



No comments:

background