Thursday, October 4, 2012
My Best Friends Wedding
This past weekend Joe and I were in our good friends Sara and Steve's wedding. The wedding weekend started out with a rehearsal followed by dinner at Chloe. The restaurant shut down for the private event and prepared a meal that was specially requested by the bride and groom. It was fantastic. That night, the girls slept in the penthouse suite of the Omni hotel where the wedding was to be held the next day. The guys slept at my house with Joe in Manayunk. The penthouse was amazing! It was about 2,000 square feet with two bedrooms a huge living room and full dining room. The next morning the girls woke up bright and early (6am) for hair and make-up. I absolutely loved my up-do which I had found on Pintrest.
Around 10am the group gathered for pictures before the wedding. The ceremony began at 12:30 and I was much more nervous then I thought I was going to be walking down the isle. It was also weird to see Joe standing at the other end... kinda foreshadowing for my someday wedding. Sara looked radiant! Her dress, hair and make-up were perfect. I also really liked the dresses that she chose for the bridesmaids as well as the flowers. The cocktail hour and reception were really fun--and afterwords we went out to the bar for some after wedding cocktails. I wish them nothing but the best in the future and enjoyed being part of their special day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment