It has been a while since my last post, good news though I passed another exam!!!!! That means just ONE MORE TO GO!! I have been procrastinating on studying the last few days. Its almost as if the thought of taking this exam for the FOURTH time is just overwhelming me to the point where I cant even focus. I know that I need to buckle down and get this done, but there are so many things that I would rather be doing!
This week has been an eternity, I'm not really sure why - but just very slow moving. I am excited for the weekend, at it holds the promise of some fun with friends, but always dread it too because that just means another Monday.
On a side note, I really miss Toni and Michele, I wish I had more time to be able to keep in contact with them, but we are all so busy that the days just pass and before I know it it has been forever since we've seen or talked to eachother. I think that it is one of those things though, that no matter how long its been since you've seen them, you just pick off where you left off, or atleast I hope it is.
2 comments:
Now that we both have blogs, it will be much easier to keep each other posted on what's going on in our lives.
love you!
Oh my gosh...almost all of L-5 has blogs! Now we can all be up to date on whats happening with everyone! Miss you and hope all is well in Philly!
Post a Comment