Saturday, October 4, 2008

When autumn comes, it doesnt ask, it just walks in where it left you last..















Happy Fall!!!!!
 Fall honestly is one of my favorite times of the year. Its relaxing.. summers events are over, and its just a great time to enjoy the simple things. Some of my favorite things to do during the fall are making a bon fire, sitting outside in the cool weather, yet keeping warm by the fire; haunted hayrides; carving pumpkins etc.  I'm looking forward to this lull in excitement actually before busy season starts. I just need some time to collect my life before working day and night commences.

Its funny, when I was a kid, my parents would take me to carve pumpkins, and the haunted Halloween stuff, and I never really appreciated it the way that I do now. I sort of just took all that stuff for granted. Now, its nice once and a while to do things that don't end in being drunk in a crowded bar. Sometimes I think we tend to forget how much fun that kind of stuff can be when we get caught up in the bar scene. Anyways, I hope that I can get a few fall activities in before I get busy. 

Still studying, but I'm sick of talking about it. Next exam Oct 30, wish me luck!

No comments:

background