1. I hate men who are intimidated by sucessful women. I worked hard for my sucess and I dont care if you think it makes you feel less manly if I want to pay.
2. I still sleep with a blanket and a teddy bear, and I probably will when I'm married.
3. I recently became a Phillies fan and can name the starting line up by name and number.
4. My favorite food is Gnocci's or Penne with Vodka Sauce
5. I am 3/4ths done with my CPA exam and am taking the last part on Thursday
6. I am in love with girly cheesy movies and will defend them to the death.
7. I hate games, I am who I am, I dont appoligise for saying what I think, and I either like you or I dont, and there is no middle ground. :)
Tag
1. Meg
2. Toni
3. Michele
4. I need more blog friends!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment