1. Everything is going well in my life, therefore, I have no drama, and therefore nothing to say
2. I work crazy hours and pretty much live for the weekend.
Since my last post:
I came back to Philly after Thanksgiving with a renewed sense of spirit towards my job. My CPA exam score never came, but I have been able to put it to the back of my mind and focus on the tasks at hand. I have been making attempts to get into the Christmas spirit by decorating my apartment windows with Christmas lights, I also bought a poinsettia, which is nice. Last weekend I hung out with J.R. (we will use initials to protect his identity) and had a very nice time. We went to Dave and Busters on Saturday, just hung out and played some pool and video games. Saturday night we went to Mad River - a new bar in Manayunk, which was a ton of fun.
For those of you that don't know, JR is a guy that I have been seeing for a few months. Nothing truly official, but pretty much. Due to our highly ambiguous title, I am a little weary about the upcoming gift exchange. I want to get something nice, but not extravagant, something fun, but not too coupley. Let me know if you have any ideas. Other then that I am just trying to get through the week, as I leave for Rochester on Friday and I still have a ton of stuff to get done at work.
Much Love,
N
N
No comments:
Post a Comment