Hi All,
Its currently 4:15 am.. Thankgiving eve, the biggest bar night of the year. I just went out in Webster, my hometown, and am still feeling the effects of a wonderous evening. I wanted to share my drunk thoughts on tonight with the blogging world.. before I sober up and forget what I really think.
TONIGHT WAS AMAZING. I went to a local sports bar in the 585. There, resided most of the class of 2003, in their usual clicks. There was one difference this time though. ME. I didn't care what anyone thought of me. I went up and talked to every single person I knew or remotely recognized! Funny thing was... most were highly receptive to my friendliness and remembered not only who I was but welcomed me by name. Without getting into more detail because it is now 4:20 am and I am drunk and tired. The moral of the story is..
1. no one is better then anyone else. The inferiorness we felt to "the popular" crowd in highschool was mosly our own insecurity in our head
2. if you peak in highschool I feel sad for you
3. Things change, people change, and you have to be willing to see people for who they are, instead of who they were. Some people, even the worst ones.. may deserve a second chance.
Tis all..
Goodnight.
1 comment:
Sweet drunk blog :) It's so true though. Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment