Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey all,
In honor of thankgiving, I decided to write a post of all I am thankful for. There are so many things in life that I am greatful to have and often in my daily life forget to appreciate. Here is a short list of all I am thankful for this year.
1. My family: I am so lucky to have 3 out of 4 of my grandparents still living, a mom and dad who love me, and a wonderful brother.

2. My job: In this economy, I feel very lucky to even have a job, let alone one that I enjoy. My job has its good and bad points, but overall I enjoy it and have learned a lot during the last year.

3. My girlfriends: Toni, Michele, Sara, Meg, Megan, Rachel - You guys are awesome, I couldnt have done alot of things in my life without your support. I know that no matter how many miles seperate us at the moment, we will always still be there for eachother, and I am so greatful for that.

4. The Manayunk crowd: I have met a wonderful group of friends in Manayunk who make me appreciate where I live every day. You guys are so much fun, and I am so glad to have had the chance to get to know you this year.

4. My past: Without this I wouldnt be where I am today. I am thankful for all the ups and downs I have had in my life. They have shaped me into a wonderful person, who I am proud to be.

5. My home: I love Rochester, even though I have moved from this place, I will always call it home.

6. I am thankful to be me.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
<3 Nicole

No comments:

background