Hello! Sorry I've been MIA this week, I was busy studying for hopefully my last CPA exam, which I took on thursday. It was hard, and it is very hard to gague how I did.. so I am not goin
to even wager a guess.
Also, I was a witness to history as the Philadelphia Phillies won the world series on Wednesday night! It was great to be a part of such a historic moment in Philadelphia. The Phillies had not won a title since 1980 and the city went nuts.
Too bad I really couldnt be to much a part of the drinking and partying as my test was the next day. However, I did blow off work on Friday to attend the Phillies parade. It was a really good time! We drank 3 bottles of champagne on the parade route and mingled with all the crazy fans. Day drinking is the best! Being out in the sun laughing with your friends, its really an alive feeling.The curse is over for Philadelphia, and hopefully my personal curse- the CPA exam is over as well. We'll have to wait and see!
No comments:
Post a Comment