
This weekend was Joes friend Toher's wedding. It was outside in his fiancé's backyard in Douglassville, PA. Unfortunately when planning a back yard wedding you take a gamble in regard to the weather.. especially in May. This weekend was alittle soggy here in PA.Since the wedding started at noon, I had my hairdresser, Borica, do my hair. I was just plain too lazy to fuss with it at 8am. I really like the way it came out.. what do you think?
I had spent a lot of time coming up with an outfit for this wedding. Not really because I didnt have plenty of clothes I can wear already in my closet, but becuase I really just wanted something new and fun. Plus, with the wedding being during hte day and outside, a lot of the dresses I already had were too fancy. I ended up going to Lilly Pulitzer for my first time and fell in love. I ended up with my dress, shoes, and necklace. I didnt really indend on spending all this money, but once I walked into Lilly I couldnt help myself.
The weekend was interesting.. I cant get into too much details.. but lets just say it was a weekend of firsts: my first backyard wedding, my first time at an econo lodge, and my first time at a female strip club...which I was dragged to by Joe and his friends aprés wedding... lets just say it was not pretty.
1 comment:
You look beautiful in your dress and I really like how your hair was done.
Post a Comment