Friday, December 7, 2012

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

This Christmas Joe and decided to commemorate our first year of living together by decorating the house for our first Christmas together. Earlier this week we went to a Christmas tree stand  that popped up at a church in our neighborhood and picked out the perfect live tree. When we got home, Christmas music blasting, we decorated it with some ornaments that I had bought at Homegoods. My mom has been saving ornaments for me over the years but since I flew back to Philadelphia after Thanksgiving I couldn't take those with me, which made me sad. These generic ornaments will have to do for now. I love the smell of a fresh Christmas Tree and the warmth a lit tree brings to your home.


Next I decided to make a cute new centerpiece for the coffee table with some pine scented pine cones I found at Homegoods, a new bowl, and a candle I had lying around.

 

Lastly, Joe put up some outside lights.
 

Hope your enjoying the start of the Christmas season as much as I am!!
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The decorations look great!

background