Friday, April 29, 2011

Kate Middleton, My Girl Crush

Source

I tried my very best to wake up at 5 am this morning to watch the royal wedding. I have to say, I have a girl crush on Kate Middleton. I think she has this natural grace and elegance about her, but also a streak of Independence and toughness. She is also naturally very pretty. I admire her. I think she nailed the wedding dress, for what she needed it to be - conservative, elegant, and royal. While I don't want sleeves on my wedding dress, she single handedly just brought them back in style I'd say. Not to mention her waist in that dress looked like a double zero.
She just lived out 2 billion girls fantasies. Commoner to Princess in the wedding of the century. But I have to say I think she has a tough road a head of her, there is a tough life behind all that waving to the public. It was the constant media attention that ultimately killed Diana. I hope that they can rise above the media, the attention, and the constant scrutiny that the royal family is continually under and live the real-life fairytale. That story that ends with "and they lived happily ever after".

No comments:

background