Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fall Favorites

Even though the first day of Fall isnt until September 23rd, it is really starting to feel like fall out there already! I'd thought I'd share some of my favorite things about fall in a quick post!

The return of fall means the return of the Starbucks Pumpkin Spiced Latte -- one of my favorites!


I love slouchy boots. They are warm, comfortable, and they go great with leggings, jeggings, or skirts!
 Nothing is better then hanging out on a cool fall saturday afternoon in a cute cotton outfit adorned with a scarf.

Another one of my favorite things about fall is that life slows down and the craziness of having the weekends jam packed with things comes to a hault. Fall is my favorite time to enjoy my house, plan dinner parties for my friends and catch up on a good book.

My last favorite thing about fall is cooking great fall meals. One of my favorite meals to make in the fall is squash soup. Its easy, its healthy, and its orange goodness just screams fall.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love both pumpkin spice lattes and squash soup. They are both things I love to curl up with on a chilly day.

background